Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Last Baby Shower....Fun Times!









































So, my friends LauraLee, Debbie, and Christi threw Mike and I a WONDERFUL baby shower! It was thrown at our house on Saturday 8/8 night, and we had a blast! They provided great food (brisket, beans, potato salad, etc) and alcohol (even a marg machine). There were about 50-55 people here, so we had a great time! There were so many different groups of people here...my family, Mike's family, my friends from HS and college, Mike's friends from college, my work friends, etc. It started at 6 pm, and the last people left at 2am. Of course at the end of the night, games were brought out to play! I retired around midnight, but I am glad everyone stayed up and partied even later! Oh- and we got a ton of great stuff. I think Emerson has anything and everything she could ever want!

No comments:

Post a Comment