Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The latest on Emerson

Went to the doc yesterday, and she is head-down....so she is in position to come out! :) 6 more weeks if I carry to term. She weighed 4 lbs 11 oz (I have no idea how they determine this!), which is just a little small. Right now, she is in the 39th% for weight. They said that birth weight is very genetic, and since both Mike and I were small babies, this is nothing to worry about. Birth weight avg nowadays is about 8 lbs, and they are predicting her to weigh about 6 1/2lb if I carry to term. She was moving constantly during the whole u/s, which is what I feel her doing in my belly. She hardly ever stops!

Everything else is looking good! They gave me an u/s pic, but my scanner is messed up right now so I can't upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment