Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No time, no time

I have been wanting to update but can't seem to find the time. I do update Facebook and Shutterfly regularly with pics and Emerson's milestones, so please check there!

If you are a working mom and still have time to update your blog, please give me your trick! I have been using my "free time" doing laundry, organizing all of Emerson's new toys and clothes, and playing with my sweet baby girl. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas holiday...we sure did! :-) Love to all....

1 comment:

  1. Super cute blog design Magen! My tip for being a working mom and a frequent blogger is to set a time each week to quickly blog and start a pattern. Maybe each Sunday night after Emerson goes to bed take 20 minutes to take your pictures off your camera and blog. (If you don't have Live Writer, get it. It's way easier)
    You can do it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete