Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ahhhhhh sleep!

I am loving 2 months old! Emerson is sleeping through the night! I am feeding her at 10pm, and then we put her down about 10:30. She sleeps until 6 or 7 in the morning, and Mommy is loving it! Perfect timing b/c I have to go back to work...I will be much more well-rested for work if I don't have do a night feeding!

She is smiling and laughing all the time! And she LOVES LOVBS LOVES bathtime! She kicks her legs and moves her arms all around. We do bathtime at the same time every night and she is getting familiar with the routine, so she gets excited when we enter the bathroom at that time. She knows what's coming!

We love our little girl! :)

Getting packed up for 3 days in Waco....lots of stuff to pack for a little baby....geez!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this! I miss her so much. Hopefully we'll get there in December. I can't wait until bath time!

    ReplyDelete